047. What am I afraid of about the concept of surrender if anything?
Not being able to ever use again. I still feel I am missing out, even though I know that I don’t want to go back to using. I guess I battle with FOMO.
048. What convinces me that I can’t use successfully anymore?
I’ve proven it to myself time and time again.
049. Do I accept I’ll never regain control, even after a long period of abstinence?
Yes. I’ve already tried it before and it didn’t work. I’ve also witnessed it in friends who were in active addiction with me.
050. Can I begin my recovery without a complete surrender?
Yes I can begin without a complete surrender. In order to be successful, however, I need a complete surrender.
051. What would my life be like if I surrendered completely?
My life would be more free. Freedom from all-consuming thoughts.