071. Did I believe I could control my using? What were some of these experiences with this and how were my efforts unsuccessful? Yes I believed I could control my using and I tried hard to. I tried putting rules
070. What do I have hope about today? I have hopes of becoming a counselor one day, and of finishing my studies. I have hopes about maybe being a mother one day. I have hope I can remain clean.
067. How do I know it’s time to move on? I think I have spent enough time now on Step One, having already recently completed it with my first sponsor. 068. What is my understanding of Step One? That I
053. If I’ve been thinking about using or acting out on my addiction in some other way, have I shared it with my sponsor or told someone else? Yes. I’d been craving and thinking about using (micro-dosing) which I shared
047. What am I afraid of about the concept of surrender if anything? Not being able to ever use again. I still feel I am missing out, even though I know that I don’t want to go back to using.
042. Have I accepted the full nature of my disease? I’d like to think so but I don’t think I can claim so if I still have reservations. 043. Do I think I can still associate with the people connected