067. How do I know it’s time to move on? I think I have spent enough time now on Step One, having already recently completed it with my first sponsor. 068. What is my understanding of Step One? That I
053. If I’ve been thinking about using or acting out on my addiction in some other way, have I shared it with my sponsor or told someone else? Yes. I’d been craving and thinking about using (micro-dosing) which I shared
047. What am I afraid of about the concept of surrender if anything? Not being able to ever use again. I still feel I am missing out, even though I know that I don’t want to go back to using.
042. Have I accepted the full nature of my disease? I’d like to think so but I don’t think I can claim so if I still have reservations. 043. Do I think I can still associate with the people connected
026. What does “unmanageability” mean to me? Not being able to prioritise properly. No longer being in control of one’s actions. An increase in negative behaviours. 029. What trouble have I had with my family as a result of my
019. Over what, exactly, am I powerless? Other people’s actions/thoughts/etc. Taxes, petrol costs, and such. 020. I’ve done things while acting out on my addiction that I would never do when focusing on my recovery. What were they? I’ve lied